Team Member Biography
Emmanuel T. Togba is currently the Group Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He represents Aminata’s Group and provides management oversight on all functional units, drives the company’s long-term and short terms goals, sets, and Implements management’s overall annual target, etc. Represents Management on the Board as the Secretary of the Board.
From 2013 to 2016, he served as the General Manager of the Company, and was responsible to:
- Oversee the company’s planning processes
- Supervise all functioning departments
- Human Resource
- Corporate Affairs/Legal
- Review the overall performance of functioning units and make recommendations to CEO for implementation.
- Drive the company’s budget preparation and implementation plans.
- Approve all major disbursements ensuring cost minimization and profit maximization
- Work with functioning units to improve the company’s overall performance and meet targets set.
He previously worked with EcoBank Liberia from June 2010 to December 2013- as Head, Local Corporates Small and Medium Size Enterprises.
Currently, Emmanuel T. Togba is a Student of Law at the Louis Arthur Grimes School of Law, University of
He holds a Master of Business Administration in Accountancy at the Cuttington University Graduate School and Professional Studies in 2007. From 2001 to 2005, he obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accountancy