Aminata & Sons Inc. has taken upon itself to give back to the people of Liberia and contribute to the development of Liberia.
In this regard, Aminata & Sons Inc. has developed an extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Program that has provided funding and support materials for scholarship, donations to hospitals, schools, assistance to the disabled community and supports local NGOs in their various endeavours. The Hosanna Ministry International Orphanage is one of the recipients of Aminata & Sons Inc. Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
Few other recipients of our Corporate Social Responsibility Program are listed below:
- Solid Foundation School
- Liberian Association of the Blind
- St Clements University College
- Barrole Sports Association
- William VS Tubman University
- JJ Roberts Scholarship Student Association
- Alpha Phi Alpha Scholarship Program